Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, we at The Pet Spa have put in place new policies to keep the business running and everyone safe at the same time. These policies include:
• The shop/lobby will be closed to all non-employees and the front door will be locked.
• We are doing “curbside” pick up and drop off. When you arrive, please park in front of the shop and a member of the staff will be out to greet you and bring your pet inside. When your pet is done being groomed, we will call you for payment and bring your pet back out to you. Please call the shop if no one comes out after a minute. We may be slightly busy.
• Our staff will bring out a slip lead to use to bring your pet inside. These leads are virtually impossible for a dog to get out of. We ask that you kindly remove your pet’s leash, collar, flea/tick collar and clothing. This is to limit the chance of cross contamination.
• Cats must come in a carrier. While your cat is being groomed a member of the staff will disinfect the carrier to once again limit the risk of cross contamination and exposure for all involved.
• We are still selling CBD and treats. Just call and tell us what you’re looking for and when you arrive we will bring it out to you
• If you are elderly, immune or respiratory compromised, please DO NOT book an appointment. Your health comes first. Your pet needs you healthy so that you can take care of them!
• We will not be fully staffed. Some of our staff have children and/or are immune-compromised. We ask for your patience during this period.
• Our groomers, Cat, Shannon and Mo will be back.
• If you have any symptoms or might have even had the slightest bit of possible exposure, please do not book an appointment. If we find out you had been exposed and knowingly came here, you will no longer be allowed to come here because you caused an unnecessary risk to us all. We cannot stress this enough.
• Everything must be done by appointment, including nail trims. No Walk Ins, No Exceptions.
Now we have also put in place some safety measures to help limit everyone’s risk of exposure. Those measures include:
• All staff will be wearing a new mask and pair of gloves every time we go out to meet you.
• The shop is being cleaned using disinfectant that is designed to kill the Coronavirus as well as many other bacteria and viruses.
• All cash and check payments are put in a UV cleaner after they are received.
• All credit card payments must be made over the phone.
We shut down in March because we felt it was for everyone’s safety. We were legally permitted to stay open, but we did not think the risk was worth the reward. You aren’t just our clients. You and your pets are like family to us and that is why we are reopening at this time. We are doing our best but we know none of this is a 100% safe bet. If you still feel unsafe coming at this time, we understand and will be waiting for you when you are ready.
Please keep a look out on our Facebook page for “How To” videos for grooming tips to use at home!
If you have lost your job in anyway during all of this please feel free to e-mail us email@example.com and we will work with you as far as payment goes. We know this is an unprecedented time and we are here to help you.